When you are in college and feeling like you are out of shape, you might ask yourself what can you do about it? If you start feeling bloated all the time and you are not as efficient or as effective as before when you are still fit, then you definitely need to do something about it. There are a lot of things at stake and it might be the key between passing or failing an exam like prelims or midterms. Here is a popular diet that can probably help you with your shape and also with your studies.
The GM diet was developed by none other than the company General Motors. Mainly to help a person to lose weight in a short span of time, over a span of only for a few days. But this diet is not clean cut for everyone. You have to have your own specific regimen that fits your body type, either for weight loss or weight gain. No matter what you are trying to achieve, this diet will help your body to get the essential nutrients and proteins otherwise you will suffer unhealthiness. Even with these kinds of diets around, many people tend to do drastic measures to lose weight like keeping an empty stomach, skipping meals to lose weight. Dieting properly is a great way to lose those undesired extra pounds and at the same time will help you stay fit and active. But if dieting is done wrong, it can lead to different kinds of disorders. Diets such as the Atkins diet, south beach diet etc. but one diet plan, which is the GM diet made by GM corporation will help you lose 10-15 pounds in just seven days.
Well just like any other diets out there, it has a good side and a bad side.
- It has been proven that it can help you lose 3 to 5 kilos in a week. Unlike other diets that it will take you 2 week to even 3 months to achieve, you get to see results in just seven days with the GM diet.
- It will push your body to develop a much better digestive system – since the GM diet will have you eat only fruits and vegetables in the first 3 days, this will cause your digestive system will perform better.
- This diet will give you more energy – this generates more energy and less fat in your body.
- The GM diet can help you manage your weight whenever it is needed.
- With little to no effort, it can help you get back in proper shape in just seven days.
There are also drawbacks:
- Headaches can occur in the first two days after starting this diet.
- Some cases show hair fall and dry skin.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Also women who are within the menstrual period are not advised to try this diet.
However the first two side effects can be eased by drinking 8-10 glasses of water every day because this will help your body rehydrate thus easing headaches, dry skin and hair fall.